We deliver gifts within Australia and specialise in International delivery of Australian made gifts and gift baskets.
Please see below for specific policies relating to Australian and International deliveries.
FREE AUSTRALIAN GIFT DELIVERY – STANDARD DELIVERY TO ANY AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS*
- *FREE standard delivery to any Australian Address for orders over $79.95
- Flat rate standard delivery fee of $9.95 for orders to any Australian address under $79.95
- We send tracking details for all orders
- Standard delivery timescales for addresses in the Australia Post network are estimated to be from 1-2 working days (e.g. Brisbane and Sydney); to 10 working days (Rural areas in WA); if you order before 10am AEST.
- Our warehouse is on the Gold Coast, Australia, so generally if you live in Brisbane or Sydney, it is next day delivery (if ordered before 10am AEST althought with the standard option this is not guaranteed); Melbourne the standard delivery is approximately 3 days; and South Australia / WA / NT longer.
- If you live in an Australian metro area and want guaranteed next day delivery, you will need to choose the ‘Express Delivery’ option and order before 10am AEST. (See below)
- We use the delivery network that best suits your destination, for example DHL, Fastway, and Australia Post.
- Christmas is generally a busy time of year for Australia Post and all parcel companies sowe highly recommend you place any Christmas orders before the 8th Demember 2017
- In some circumstances beyond our control, delivery may be delayed. We cannot be held responsible for these instances.
EXPRESS DELIVERY TO ANY AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS
- We use DHL Express for express delivery sent via DHL Express is available at a flat rate of $20 for any parcel, anywhere in Australia
- If ordering before 10am we will dispatch express deliveries on the same day from our Gold Coast headquarters
- Delivery timing for express is ‘next day’ if ordered before 10am for metro areas across Australia and outside Tasmania.
- Regional, Rural and Tasmanian addresses will take 1-2 days longer than standard express.
- In some circumstances beyond our control, delivery may be delayed. We cannot be held responsible for these instances, for example in extreme weather events.
FREIGHT RATES BASED ON WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
We ship internationally and our system will calculate the freight rate based on the weight and dimensions of your gift hamper or other items you’ve chosen in your basket.
This cost covers:
- International Express freight with DHL Express
- Any duties / taxes payable in the country you are sending to
- Tracking and tracing of your gift in real time
- Update when your item has been delivered
- Assistance with customs clearance if your item is stopped in customs
- Approximately 5% of packages globally get stopped in customs for full and thorough inspections.
- Different countries have different requirements and sometimes when this 5% of parcels are stopped, more information is required from either us (the shipper) or the person you are sendign the gift to (the receiver).
- When this happens, we will help communicate further information and issues, and keep you in the loop with what is going on.
We do not deliver packages with alcohol in them to anywhere in ASIA, USA or CANADA due to either excessive duties payable on arrival, or prohibitive laws preventing their import (yes, even in gift packs). If you are sending to these destinations, please select a pack without alcohol in it.
We use DHL Express for international deliveries, and your gift will usually arrive between 3-10 working days after dispatch depending on the destination. See specific country information for more detail.
We track all deliveries and require signature on delivery.
Please note we cannot be held responsible or liable for any delayed delivery or delivery issues due to circumstances beyond our control such as Customs, incorrect delivery address given, or any other unforseen reason.
As a general rule, 5% of packages globally are stopped in customs for further inspection which delays the delivery process and is beyond our control.
YOUR DELIVERY DETAILS
Please ensure your delivery details entered in the check-out process are accurate, and call us on 1300 542 716 as soon as possible if there are any special requirements we need to be aware of.
If you are not contacting during business hours (Mon-Fri 9am – 5:30pm), please alternatively email us at email@example.com with the specific requirements, or use the 24-7 live chat in the bottom right hand side of your screen and one of our Customer Service assistants will help you.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY – AUSTRALIA
Christmas is generally a busy time of year for Australia Post and all parcel companies and therefore we highly recommend you place any Christmas orders for delivery within Australia before the 8th Decmeber 2017.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY – INTERNATIONAL
Christmas is generally a busy time of year for all parcel companies globally. As a guide, we highly recommend you place any Christmas orders for delivery internationally prior to the 8th December 2017.
Please ensure your delivery details entered in the check-out process are accurate, and call us on 1300 542 716 as soon as possible if there are any special requirements we need to be aware of. If you are not contacting during business hours (Mon-Fri 9am – 5:30pm), please alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific requirements.