CORPORATE Australian Gifts
Whether it be for 1 or 1,000 VIPs, we are experienced in providing a quality corporate Australian gift solution for special staff; client thank-you gifts; events; speaker gifts; and employee incentive and rewards.
Luxury Australian Gift Wrapping
our BUSINESS gift hamper service:
Tasteful, tailored gift or gifts to suit your budget
Gift cards with your personalised message
Professionally printed bespoke gift guides with your branding
Your branding on selected products
Bespoke branding on gift box or printed ribbon
Email us at email@example.com
To make it as easy as possible for you, we recommend you let us know…
1. BUDGET for your gift hampers
- How much would you like to spend in total?
- How many gifts do you need?
- Does your budget include shipping / delivery?
2. PREFERENCES for your gift
- Do you have something special in mind? You can be as specific as you like (e.g. I need an akubera and some ugg boots) or general (e.g. I’d like chocolates and champagne).
- Would you like any products branded with your logo?
- If you are not sure, we are happy to recommend the best options for your VIPs if you let us know a bit more about your person and the event or situation.
- When do you need your gifts by? Or how regularly do you need your gifts?
- We can make sure we get the best to you in your timeframe. We offer express deliveries, tracked door-to-door and signed for.
“Thank you so much for organising and sending the hampers, they are perfect. (The treat made my day!!). In fact, I had to hide them as we had some of the team try and steal a few things! You saved me plenty of trouble, I’ll be sure to recommend you” – Monique Major, Anchor Cloud Hosting
“The hampers you sent out to our clients were amazing. we have been getting a tonne of lovely messages from those who received so far! People are calling them “exquisite, beautiful, stunning, meaningful, gorgeous” etc! :).”
“Fantastic personalised service!” – Susan Akca, American Express
“Our VIPs LOVED the hamper and you’ve done a terrific job. Thank you!”
More information and advice
Check out more information on Corporate gifting in our blog series on this: